Steam Festival : September 22, 23 & 24
50th Anniversary Special !!!
10 steam locomotives in circulation from Mariembourg to Treignes for 3 days!
A Full Steam Festival !!!
- Steam locomotive Yvonne (Stoomcentrum Maldegem)
- Steam locomotive HELENA (Stoomtrein Dendermonde-Puurs)
- Steam locomotive Energie 507 (AMTF TRAIN 1900)
- Steam locomotive Mallet (Train Thur Doller)
- Steam locomotive Tom (Hoogovens Stoom IJmuiden – Tata steel)
- Steam locomotive TIGERLI 8511 (Vapeur Val-de-Travers)
- Steam locomotive SA01 (CFV3V)
- Steam locomotive AD05 (CFV3V)
- Steam locomotive SACM (CFV3V)
- Steam locomotive BR64 (CFV3V)
Book your tickets now for this event :
Non-stop train traffic between Mariembourg and Treignes, from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Animations, cafeteria, sale of souvenirs, musical atmosphere and snacks.
Different activities for young and old:
- Travel on an authentic steam train for 3 days
- Restaurant train : Catering without reservation from 11:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Exhibition of pieces on aviation “When the wings meet the rails” in collaboration with BAPA (Belgian Aviation Preservation Association)
- Visit to the Railway Museum
- Music and snacks on our Mariembourg and Treignes sites
- Model Making Exchange in Mariembourg
- Blacksmithing and leatherworking demonstrations
- Craft market
- Exhibition and circulation of ancestral vehicles and steam engines
- Little train for children
- Modeling networks
- Strolling people in Steampunk and 1900 style costumes
- Souvenir stands
- Märklin Network
- Presence of DB Cargo
Running times of the Steam Festival :
Thanks to the players of the National Lottery, thanks to them the National Lottery is supporting the Steam Festival for the first time
Online purchase :
- Access to the Steam Festival + Unlimited train travel + visit to the Museum for 1 day : €30/adult & €20/child (6 to 12 years old). Free under 6 years old
Available only at the entrance of the festival :
- Site access (without train journey) : €10/adult & €5/child (6 to 12 years old). Free under 6 years old
- Self-guided Festival 3 days : Train journeys + visit to the museum: €45/adult & €30/child (6 to 12 years old). Free under 6 years old
Do not hesitate to join the CFV3V with your colleagues, family or friends to celebrate together this half century of exploitation !
Information and « group » reservations can be obtained by email : email@example.com
Modeling stock market or craft market :
If you wish to exhibit, sell or present your activity during this event, do not hesitate to contact us by email : firstname.lastname@example.org
As a reminder, you can follow the progress of our projects on our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/train3vallees/